1. Developing and implementing business strategy:
– Develop and implement the business plan according to the strategy agreed with the Board of Directors.
– Organize and develop sales policies suitable to the market situation.
– Allocate monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets to personnel and sales channels in line with the Company’s overall business goals in each period.
-Monitor and analyze business indicators to propose sales and marketing policies in line with the market to achieve business goals.
2. Market management, customer management:
– Surveying and evaluating the market situation, analyzing information of competitors on the basis of reports of general market information of Marketing and Sales.
– Evaluate the business performance of each product line.
– Coordinate with Marketing department to ensure consistency of product brand and product identity.
– Planning sales and care for Key customers. Build and maintain good long-term relationships with customers.
3. Training, development, team building:
– Coordinate with Human Resources Department to recruit and select qualified subordinates to meet the requirements of the Company.
– Coaching, training and fostering professional skills for junior staff to ensure common goals.
– University graduate or higher majoring in: Food Technology, Chemical Technology, Business Administration, … or related majors.
– At least 5 years of experience working in a similar position in companies operating in the field of consumer goods.
– Prior experience working in B2B, consumer goods, distribution companies is preferred.
– Priority will be given to candidates with knowledge of food additives, having relationships with customers in the same business line.
– English communication.
– Income up to 80 million VND/month and more depending on sales capacity
– 13th, 14th month salary and performance bonus according to Company regulations.
– Allowance for lunch, phone, petrol and sales salary with attractive calculation mode
– Fully enjoy the regimes according to the regulations of the State and the Company: social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance,
– Holiday bonus, annual leave, filial piety, birthday, travel 3 times/year, internal activities,
– Off Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
– Participate in training courses to develop skills and knowledge related to the job.
– Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
– Opportunities for advancement to higher positions.
Contact information: Tuyendung@bfchem.vn